Introducing the IIAG Association Health Plan
After months of working on behalf of our members, we are proud to announce that IIAG will be introducing an association health plan exclusively for our member agencies, their employees, and their families. IIAG received rates from Humana in mid-July that when blended by age, gender, and region are discounted below Humana's community rated plans! Over the next few months, we will be working on finalizing up to five plan offerings that will provide choice and flexibility for members to make decisions that work best for them. Additionally, we are also negotiating a package of ancillary products to offer our members such as dental insurance, vision insurance, long and short term disability products, as well as term life. We expect our open enrollment period to be October 1 to December 31, 2019, with effective date options of December 1, 2019 or January 1, 2020.
Health Plan Highlights:
- Medical Carrier: Humana
- Blended Rates below Humana's Community Rated Rates (rates vary by age, gender, region)
- 5 Plan Options for Employers to Choose From
- Preset Rates
- No Medical Underwriting
- No Restrictions on Pre-Existing Conditions
- Available for IIAG Member Agencies, Employees, and Families
- Online Enrollment Portal
- Ancillary Products Pending (Dental, Vision, Long-term/Short-term disability, and Term life)
If you have specific questions, please contact our plan administrator, Patrick Bell of Pritchard and Jerden at email@example.com or Kira Ohlendorf at firstname.lastname@example.org.