The Big I Risk Management Website E&O Happens (www.iiaba.net/eohappens) offers exclusive risk management information and tools to help agency staff of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions policyholders avoid E&O claims and improve business practices. Agency E&O risk management starts with creating a culture where staff understands that their actions can be the difference between the agency being sued. The E&O Happens website can help develop this culture by providing policyholders with access to:
- Tools to use: Tools that can help the agency on a daily basis including an agency E&O self-assessment, sample coverage checklists, sample disclaimers, file documentation and retention information, sample customer letters, and more.
- Claims Information: The most frequent types of E&O claims, common errors and problems causing E&O claims, and practical real-life E&O case studies demonstrating how claims can be avoided.
- Articles, Content, and Podcasts: E&O related articles on ways to avoid claims, including an archive of IA Magazines monthly E&O Angle articles and E&O Claims Advisor Newsletters, E&O quick tips for all positions in the agency, and podcasts on avoiding E&O claims from social media, certificates of insurance, natural catastrophes, and much more.
E & O Risk Management Review Program
To help IIAG member agents remain competitive, well-organized, and profitable, IIAG and SwissRe/Westport in conjunction with The Moberg Group (TMG), offer the Agency E&O Review Program for agencies participating in the E&O insurance program. TMG, specialists in agency operations, management, and business development, conducts the E&O Review Program for agencies referred by IMS. The program focuses on the agencys operations, identification of potential E&O exposure, and recommendations for specific actions to be performed within a recommended timetable.
- IMS & SwissRe/Westport provide a five year 10% premium credit for completion and compliance with the Review Program.
- E&O Review credits are in addition to the credits received for participation in the E&O education classes provided by IIAG.