Property and Casualty Personal Lines Account Manager
Full Time Position
Chatham Insurance Partners is a merger of four well established and successful independent property and casualty insurance agencies in Savannah, GA.
Summary of Position
Our team is currently seeking a skilled Account Manager to join our personal lines account management team. The successful candidate will join an experienced team of professionals who are committed to providing exceptional customer service to our clients. The Account Manager will service an assigned book of business by working with clients to evaluate risk and provide the best insurance solutions available.
- Respond to inquiries from insureds, prospects and carriers
- Evaluate risk and develop appropriate quotes using comparative rating system
- Follow agency operating procedures for processing and maintaining accounts in agency management system
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upgrades accounts
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and a positive attitude
- Perform additional assigned duties as necessary at the direction of management
- Current Property and Casualty license
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong client service and relationship building skills
- Must be a team player
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a complex working environment accurately and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with insurance agency management system and insurer rating systems
Chatham Insurance professionals enjoy a strong compensation package including salary and bonus opportunities that are competitive with the industry. In addition, the agency offers medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance benefits. Employees also have the opportunity to participate in a robust 401k plan.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org