IIAG Members receive exclusive discounts with our education partners
Membership Means Education.
Studying to become an insurance agent or producer? America's Professor has everything you need to pass your insurance licensing exam the first time! The online courses are taught by award winning university professor, Dr. Jack Morton, using humorous stories and straightforward examples. Each course includes:
- Comprehensive teaching lectures;
- Sample questions and practice exams;
- Excellent customer service;
- Hard copy textbooks with free shipping; and
- Free extensions until you pass!
IIAG Members can save up to $40 on their registration fees when they use code GAIIAG17.
Requirements for an Insurance License
Here’s a general overview of the steps you need to take in order to become an insurance agent and maintain your license in Georgia. Note that licensing requirements vary by state.
- Complete Pre-Licensing Requirements
- Pass Your State Exam
- Get Fingerprinted
- Fulfill Periodic Continuing Education Requirements