Agency Consulting Services
IIAG has partnered with The Moberg Group, a leading insurance agency consulting firm, to offer member agencies 30 minutes of free phone consultation every 3 months. The Moberg Group is also available at a fee to help should your agency have additional needs.
To help IIAG member agents remain competitive, well-organized, and profitable, IIAG and SwissRe/Westport in conjunction with The Moberg Group (TMG), offer the Agency E&O Review Program for agencies participating in the E&O insurance program. TMG, specialists in agency operations, management, and business development, conducts the E&O Review Program for agencies referred by IMS. The program focuses on the agency’s operations, identification of potential E&O exposure, and recommendations for specific actions to be performed within a recommended timetable.
- IMS & SwissRe/Westport provide a five year 10% premium credit for completion and compliance with the Review Program.
- E&O Review credits are in addition to the credits received for participation in the E&O education classes provided by IIAG.
Agency Operations Manual
After years of trying to write a manual for your office, you can now buy a complete manual and with very little time and effort customize it to fit your agency using basic word processing skills. Published by The Moberg Group (TMG), the leading provider of E&O Risk Management Services and Consulting Services, the manual was designed specifically for independent agents and brokers. Whether processing a non-premium endorsement, or the most complex reporting form policy, the easy to follow workflow make the process simple. Provided on a USB drive in Microsoft Word format, this manual is ideal for training new employees, reinforcing procedures to existing employees, and to meet the requirements of the "Rules of Evidence."
IIAG members receive special, discounted pricing of 25% of the cost of the manual.
The manual includes:
- General Agency Procedures
- Personal Lines Work Flow & Procedures
- Commercial Lines Work Flow & Procedures
- Employee Benefits Procedures
- Job Descriptions
- Evaluate Current Workflow
- Productivity Analysis
- Procedure Documentation
- Quality Assurance Practices
- E&O Status
- Current utilization
- Current automation plan
- Disaster recovery plan
Document Management Strategy
Review and advise
- Sales & Marketing
- Agency Performance (prior, current, planned)
- Preliminary Industry Performance Evaluation
- Agency Perpetuation
- Profitability: EBITDA earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation & amortization
- Talent Management
- Hiring Practices
- Compensation Programs
- Staff Evaluation/Recommendations