Exclusive Market Access
for IIAG Members
No fees. No minimums. Own your expirations.
INDEPENDENT MARKET SOLUTIONS
IMS provides market access through association membership, helping agents who are unable to secure company appointments for any number of reasons grow their business through competitive commissions and a clear pathway to direct appointment.
Access to IMS is available at no charge to Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia members. Not an IIAG Member? Join!
Appointments are based on mutually beneficial and profitable relationships, and no appointments are guaranteed.
IMS- Georgia Participating Carriers
To learn more about carrier appointment requirements, commission, or to become an IMS Sub-Producer, click here!
BIG "I" MARKETS
Big “I” Markets, connects member agents with top tier insurance markets. More than 10,000 Big “I” member agencies nationwide have looked to Big “I” Markets to access our affluent homeowner and personal package programs, bonds of all types, commercial auto, commercial package policies, community bank package, cyber liability, flood insurance, habitational program, non-standard homeowner, real estate agents E&O, and more. Big “I” members enjoy ease of access with no volume commitments or fees coupled with a trusted partner.
IIAG (Big "I" of Georgia) members must first register to begin quoting, click here to register!
BIM- Georgia Participating Carriers
Goldleaf Surety Services
To review a list of products available please click here . More in-depth information on each product can be found in our Big "I" Markets Product Guide or after logging in to www.bigimarkets.com.
Questions? We are here to serve you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 647-7800.
Eagle Agency is a Big "I" program created exclusively for members over 20 years ago. Over 500 agents have used the benefit of having a, or an additional, personal lines market in their office to quote. Eagle Agency is intended to be a conduit to a nationally recognized carrier by way of a sub-producing appointment.
Eagle Agency-Georgia Participating Carriers
Eagle Agencies are vetted by the Company(s) and require a minimum of two or three (2 or 3) new accounts per month, depending on the carrier. Eagle Agency requests are reviewed and approved in-house by Eagle Agency personnel prior to submitting to the carrier for consideration. Eagle Agencies sell, service, manage and own their book of business.
How does Eagle Agency work?
Eagle Agency is a personal lines agency within Big I Markets but is accessed directly via the carrier's system(s). An Eagle Agency must commit to:
- Maintain current membership with their State Association
- Maintain Errors and Omissions coverage with a minimum limit of $1,000,000
- Producing organic new personal lines accounts each month with each Eagle carrier per the carrier's requirements below
- Produce preferred personal lines business within the carrier's online portal
- Service all policies within the carrier's online portal
Eagle Agency Graduation
Eagle Agency is designed to incubate member agencies until a profitable book of business is developed and eligible for a direct appointment with the carrier. Once a member has been an Eagle Agency for 2 years and has an in-force book of at least $300,000 the member may request to graduate into a direct appointment. Graduation is at the sole discretion of the carrier.
Appointments are subject to review and approval by Eagle Agency and the carrier. Carriers might not be available in every state or may have territorial limitations.
Questions about Eagle? Nancy Doherty with the Big "I", has the answers!
Learn how Nancy can help your agency.
You may also contact her by email or at (800) 221-7917 ext. 5389.
SAFECO MARKET ACCESS THROUGH GAMS
About The Safeco Market Access Program
The Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia, Inc., through its wholly-owned for-profit subsidiary, Georgia Agency Management Services, has entered into an agreement with Safeco to provide a way to allow our smaller member agencies to write multi-line personal lines insurance through Safeco without having to get a direct appointment. This is important for our members, as direct appointments required a higher threshold than most of our smaller members could achieve.
Agent Appointment Requirements
- Agent(s) must hold current Property and Casualty Agent license(s). (Copy(s) must be included in the mailing)
- Agency must hold a current license. (Copy must be included in the mailing)
- Agency must be a member in good standing of the state association- Not a member? Join today!
- The Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia will maintain sole discretion regarding membership status eligibility. If the program qualifies for profit sharing, any qualifying agency that is not a member in good standing at the time of disbursement will be ineligible and will forfeit any rights to proceeds.
- Agency must maintain an Error and Omissions Policy with a minimum limit of $1,000,000. (Copy must be included in the mailing)
- Agency must provide its most recent full year income statement and balance sheets.
- Agent must have a minimum of one year experience working with a personal lines or multi-lines carrier. For new agencies, experience can be from working at another independent or captive agency.
- Agency (or agent) with 3 or more years experience must provide a three-year Automobile loss ratio of less than 56% and three-year Homeowner loss ratio less than 56%. (Copies of loss ratios must be included in the mailing) Feel free to provide any additional information needed to explain shock losses.
- Commitment to a minimum of 2 pieces of new business; either auto or homeowners, per month.
- $50K production requirement during the first year with Safeco in order to maintain the relationship
All qualifications are subject to change at the discretion of GAMS or insurance company partner.
Email your completed application to Ashley Bryant – email@example.com. Please allow 8-10 weeks approval time and note that not all applications are guaranteed.
To learn more about the program, click here!
BIG "I" UMBRELLA CARRIERS
As a Big “I” member, you have access to two stand alone personal umbrella markets which enables you to write most any risk you will run across. Whether the risk qualifies for the endorsed market with endorsed carrier RLI or, for risks RLI will not write, the alternative market via Anderson & Murison, you can support your state Big “I” association by placing your stand alone umbrella business with the Big I Advantage® Umbrella Program.
BIM Umbrella- Georgia Participating Carriers
RLI Umbrella Policy Features
RLI's PUP stands atop the existing homeowner and auto insurance to provide an extra layer of personal liability protection for the insured and their family. With RLI's PUP program, the insured can maintain their auto or home coverage with any company they choose, provided they agree to maintain the mandatory minimum underlying coverage limits. See application for underlying coverage limit.
The RLI PUP program provides the best protection for the insured and their family. The policy may be written either in the name of an individual, in the names of both spouses, or in the names of two unrelated individuals as long as they reside in the same household. The insureds spouse and members of the insureds household who are relatives or are in the insureds care and custody are insured under the policy.
- Limits up to $5 million available
- Excess UM/UIM available in all states
- The insured can keep their current homeowner/auto insurer
- New drivers accepted - no age limit on drivers
- Up to one DWI/DUI per household allowed
- Auto limits as low as 100/300/50 in certain cases
- Competitive, low premiums for increased limits of liability
- Simple, self-underwriting application that lets you know immediately if the insured is accepted
- E-signature and credit card payment options
- Immediate coverage available in all 50 states plus D.C.
Interested in being an RLI sub-producer? Email April Pitz at firstname.lastname@example.org for easy instructions!
Anderson & Murison's Primary & Excess Umbrella Features
Our increasingly litigious society has created new and complex exposures for individuals. Anderson & Murison's Primary and Excess Umbrella Liability insurance is designed to help mitigate the significant liability risks individuals face every day.
- Limits up to $10 million available
- Ideal for risks that have drivers with multiple violations/accidents
- Will consider high profile personalities such as elected officials, athletes, media personalities & entertainers
- Will consider risks with prior liability losses exceeding $25,000
- Drivers over age 75 acceptable with two violations
- Drivers under age 22 can have minor violations
- Driver exclusion endorsement available for drivers with unacceptable driving records
- Written on A rated Scottsdale paper
To find out how to quote for A&M through Big "I" Markets, click here!
Together, Big "I" Flood and Selective's relationship helps deliver members an unparalleled flood program. Together, we offer agents several layers of support to meet any and all flood insurance needs. Get to know the Big "I" and Selective staff and get your flood questions answered. With personalized support, competitive commissions, and an easy-to-use quoting platform, it is an easy decision to start writing your flood business through the Big "I" Flood-Selective partnership today.
Not Your Ordinary Flood Carrier
Selective offers a unique and unparalleled approach to servicing flood customers nationwide. Having been rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best since 1930, and the endorsed flood carrier by IIABA, Selective provides the experience, dedication and service required to stand up against the competition.
Rest assured that your customers will receive personalized service, since Selective handles policies from inception to payment of a claim. No third party vendors just one-on-one processing to respond to their needs.
A Partner to Trust
Selective knows that partnership is key, which is why exclusive underwriting teams are designated to each and every agency state. When support is needed, look to Selective for a team of experts you can trust.
Offering a newly enhanced flood agency portal, Selective provides the essential tools needed to make placing your flood business easy, including streamlined navigation, real-time processing, and easy access to reports, commissions, claims and more!
Customized Marketing Resources
Knowing that often the development of marketing concepts can prove to be the most challenging and expensive part of attracting customers, Selective offers a variety of tailored solutions, ranging from co-brandable flyers, brochures and postcards, to custom eMarketing campaigns, pre-recorded radio spots, and billboard designs. Selective Flood isn’t your ordinary carrier they are dedicated to provide not only the products, but the service that stands above the rest.
IIAG Members now have access to Coalition's powerful cyber and technology errors & omissions insurance through Big "I" Markets.
Introducing the first solution for cyber risk. Comprehensive insurance coverage and free cyber security tools to protect your client’s business. From sole proprietors to multimillion dollar corporations, Coalition is the cyber market solution you’ve been waiting for!
Coalition provides world-class technical know-how to help prevent, mitigate, and respond to cyber incidents. Coalition is the first insurance-enabled technology firm built to help businesses before, during, and after a cyber incident.